Welcome to The Whisper of God prayer wall.
Here you can post a prayer request so others can pray for you or you can read through the requests others have posted on our prayer wall and pray for them.
Our prayer wall is designed to build a truly interactive community where prayers are requested and offered for each other. If you have prayed for someone, please click on the link that says “I prayed for this”. If you post a request, provide your email address, and check off “Email when someone prays for me” you will be notified when someone prays over your request.
To post a prayer request, please click on “Share your prayer request”, fill out the prayer request form, and submit your request. In order to prevent spam and unwanted comments, after you submit your request, we will review and approve your request and it will become visible on our prayer wall.
We apologize for having to institute an anti-spam system where you need to type in the numbers in the picture shown before you press the submit button; however, we were getting many spammers trying to flood our system and this was the only way we could effectively keep our prayer wall running while stopping them.
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski