What is the The Whisper of God.com’s Posting Policy?
The Whisper of God.com moderates comments on our blog posts. We do not censor or delete comments unless the comments:
• are abusive, off-topic, use foul language
• include personal attacks on another person
• contain racist, sexist, and other slurs
• are solicitations and / or advertising
I tried to post a comment but I don’t see it on the site?
There are two reasons why your comment may not appear:
1. It may be pending approval. Comments on the blog are moderated BEFORE they appear on the site, and this takes time.
2. Your comment was censored and/or deleted. We pride ourselves in providing a medium for engaging and thought-provoking discussion and encourage our users to speak their minds freely, provided comments fall within our commenting policy.
I am not able to post – any ideas why?
There are a few scenarios that might cause someone to be able to post:
1. A post includes comments that are extremely abusive, off-topic, use foul language, or includes a personal attack
2. If a commenter has previously posted comments that violate the rules that we have, we might decide to block a person’s ability to post to the site.
If you feel that you do not fall into the above category and you still cannot post, please contact us.
There is a comment that I find insulting and in violation of your policy. What can I do?
Please contact us so we may review the comments and delete the comments that don’t comply with our policy.
Why do I need to create an account on The Whisper of God.com?
Creating an account allows us to be sure that only persons who are really interested in being a part of our community are allowed to post comments. In addition, there are some companies that develop programs to find blogs and post advertisements and other unwanted content to sites like ours. In order to post a comment you need to create a username and password and log into the site.
Why do you need my email address?
We only collect your email address to identify our users when they create an account and log-in. Your privacy is of the highest importance to us and we do not sell or distribute to any other person your log-in information including your email address.
Where / how do I login?
You can login when you are ready to post a comment.